It’s the start of a new year and as expected, I can hardly believe it. 2017 was a year full of fun and accomplishments so I put together a little Year in Review post showcasing some of the best moments.
2017 IN REVIEW
- Rang in the New Year with most of my favorite people
- Bought a 35mm lens
- Celebrated Jason’s Birthday!
- First hike of the year at Loch Raven Reservoir
- Celebrated my Birthday with some of my favorite things
- Fell in love with Iceland for our 10 year anniversary
- Back to Loch Raven Reservoir…
- then to Patapsco Valley State Park
- Hung out with the dog squad
- Celebrated Julia’s birthday at Karaoke
- Had some St. Patrick’s Day pie
- Bounced around Baltimore with The Baltimore Baton
- Spent more time in the woods
- Had a fondue party
- Celebrated Baltimore Bike Party‘s 5th birthday
- Danced like a lunatic at the Society of Excellent Women‘s Dance Party
- Bought a bunch of great stuff at the Pile of Craft + For The Greater Goods Market
- Made mom enchiladas for Mother’s Day
- Went on the best road trip ever…
- and ate so many donuts
- Spent more time at Patapsco
- Had too many drinks with friends
- Got caught in a confetti storm seeing OK GO
- Spent Father’s Day with our dogs at the beach
- Started the month off getting fancy with friends
- Celebrated the 4th in the typical fashion
- Visited Portland for the first time
- Saluted some of my favorite Baltimore spots including the Farmer’s Market, Loch Raven Reservoir + Artscape
- Made all of my High School dreams come true by finally seeing Andrew McMahon perform
- We bought a house! And immediately started renovating it
- Became fully immersed in Twin Peaks: The Return and Marc’s cooking
- Finished moving, (saw an eclipse), + Discovered the joy of plaster dust
- Headed to Lancaster for the Field of Screams hospitality night 25th anniversary
- My first time in Germany included Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Rothenberg + Munich!
- Spent a day in Salzburg, Austria
- Visited Oktoberfest!
- Ended the month in England to see Jay + Aisha get married!!!
- Took a day off to explore the city with my favorite girl
- Discovered the bliss that is Blacksauce Kitchen
- Watched two beautiful people get married
- Checked out some carnivorous plants and took silly selfies at the BMA Art After Hours event
- Drank fancy cocktails and had my fortune read
- Ellie became a BARCS junior deputy
- We drywalled our first room!
- Stuffed our faces on Thanksgiving
- Painted our first room!
- Experienced the first winter snow
- Enjoyed games, cookies and the company of best friends
- Had a wonderful day spending time with family on Christmas
- Drank too much and laughed more than I can remember while ringing in the New Year